#Coronavirus 3rd wave preparations in Delhi ?
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Monday, April 12, 2021
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
India Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd. (IKM) announces the launch of all New BS-6 compliant Premium Supersport MY21 Ninja ZX-10R. All New Ninja ZX-10R will be available in 2 colours (“Lime green” and “Flat Ebony Type 2”) and price will be starting at launching price of INR 14,99,000/- (Ex-Showroom)
The challenges are always challenging, and with every Superbike World championship (WorldSBK) win the bar is raised to next level.
To match this next level Kawasaki Factory team, Kawasaki Racing Team has to check every possibility for the evolution of this iconic mean machines. The feedback from our team rider Jonathan Rea and Alex Lowes has profoundly helped in identifying the keyword for the upgrades of Ninja ZX-10R and to add features truly developed for race.
The target keyword was identified as downforce, which is the main constituent of aerodynamics. To innovate in aerodynamics, we have used integrated winglets into the structure of cowling, resulting in creating additional downforce which is approximately 17% greater than previous Ninja ZX-10R.
The rear seat is also culminated to create a low-pressure area behind rider, to prevent the air drag during frequent manoeuvring.
To complement the 6-times consecutive win of Kawasaki Racing team on WorldSBK, the Ninja ZX-10R has been allowed to use Kawasaki’s prestigious river mark emblem.
To allow a wide range of riders to experience the thrill of exploring their limits on the circuit, the feedbacks of team riders are incorporated in mass production model.
Highlight of the all New Ninja ZX-10R are:
- – 998 cm3 Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke In-Line four engine (Cleaner Emissions)
- – 203PS power (With Ram Air – 213PS)
- – Finger follower valve actuation (valve train designed by Kawasaki’s WorldSuperbike engineers)
- – DLC (Diamond-like Carbon coating) on finger follower
- – Electronic throttle valves
- – New air-cooled oil cooler based on feedback from Kawasaki’s World SBK race machine
- – Close-ratio Transmission
- – Updated Exhaust system
- – Aluminium Twin-spar frame/Aluminium swingarm
- – Advanced Showa BFF (Balance Free Front Fork)
- – Horizontal Back-link Rear Suspension with Showa BFRC lite (Balance Free Rear Cushion)
- – High performance Brembo brakes system (Brembo M50 monobloc callipers)
- – All LED lighting (The LED headlights use direct projection units from Mitsubishi)
- – Aerodynamic upper cowl
- – Winglets built into the upper cowl generate downforce
- – New Tail cowl design
- – Updated handlebar and footpeg positions
- – Kawasaki River Mark
- – TFT Colour Instrumentation
- – Smartphone Connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP
- – Electronic Cruise Control
- – S-KTRC (Sport-Kawasaki TRaction control)(Modes: 1 to 5 and off)
- – KLCM (Kawasaki Launch Control Mode)
- – KCMF (Kawasaki Cornering Management Function)
- – Power Modes (Full/Middle/Low)
- – Integrated Riding Modes (Sport/Road/Rain/Rider (Manual))
- – Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
- – KIBS (Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System)
- – Öhlins Electronic Steering Damper
- – KQS (Kawasaki Quick Shifter)
Kawasaki motorcycles possess both power and grace so are often recognised as being different to other bikes. This results from certain guiding principles adopted at the design stage. Rideology is Kawasaki’s rider-centric development philosophy focused on how the riding experience offered by a Kawasaki is crafted, ensuring that our machines are fun to ride and rewarding to control. This approach has been the force behind many of our legendary machines, and in our pursuit of all possibilities it will continue to.
The all New Ninja ZX-10R will be starting at INR 14,99,000/- (Ex-Showroom).
Friday, March 12, 2021
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
Farmers are under protest at the Borders of Delhi for the last over 2 months. The 3 Farm laws are the cause of concern as these are not acceptable to the Farmers. If you too think that you are not at all concerned, please go through the Amendments to the Essential Commodities Act as below, to understand its impact on your life:
In section 3 of the Essential Commodities Act, 1955, after sub-section (1), the following sub-section shall be inserted, namely:—
‘(1A) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-section (1),— (a) the supply of such foodstuffs, including cereals, pulses, potato, onions, edible oilseeds, and oils, as the Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, specify, may be regulated only under extraordinary circumstances which may include war, famine, extraordinary price rise and natural calamity of grave nature;
(b) any action on imposing stock limit shall be based on price rise and order for regulating stock limit of any agricultural produce may be issued under this Act only if there is— (i) hundred percent increase in the retail price of horticultural produce; or (ii) fifty percent increase in the retail price of non-perishable agricultural foodstuffs, over the price prevailing immediately preceding twelve months, or average retail price of the last five years, whichever is lower.
What does it mean?
(i) hundred percent increase in the retail price of horticultural produce?
(ii) fifty percent increase in the retail price of non-perishable agricultural foodstuffs?
What will be its impact on the prices of Foodstuff in India, be it Perishable or Non-Perishable?
Does it mean: if the Potato price last year was Rs. 20/- kg, Govt may come into action, only if Prices touch Rs 40/- kg this year (i.e. 100% of the last year's price or the average of last 5 years, whichever is lowest)?
Does it mean: if the Potato price this year was Rs. 40/- kg, Govt may come into action, only if Prices touch Rs 80/- kg next year (i.e. 100% of the last year's price or the average of last 5 years, whichever is lowest)?
and so on for the coming years.....
Must be given serious thought over the impact on the Prices of foodstuffs, including cereals, pulses, potato, onions, edible oilseeds, and oils, as the Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, specify.
We are not against our Government, but if you too think that such amendments may create severe financial issues for every common citizen of our country, please raise your voice.