Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Befikar Umar Bhar with IDBI Federal Whole Life Insurance Policy !

Life is never without constraints. There is always something that tries to hold you back by one way or other. This results into drop of hopes, desires, aspirations and a lot more. But in case one takes a right decision at the appropriate time, he can be Befikar Umar Bhar. One has to just opt for the Life Insurance at an appropriate time so that there is none to hold him back even when he retires.


In my opinion the real life starts only & only after 60 when you don’t have any responsibilities, when you don’t have any particular work to do. When you have enough time to look after your own desires & aspirations. And that’s the time when you must have enough financial backing, so that you can live happily ever after.

We can say, there are tremendous desires and they crop up one after the other. The minute one is fulfilled, there emerges a fresh one with more n more wings to fly. Everyone including me have a lot of desires. My top most five desires can be as below :

1. I want a big bangalow with a garden & a swimming pool or a good Farm house with a pond and a nice cottage, where i can live happily. This must have trees of all varities of fruits & vegetables so that I have no need to go out for buying these things. If it’s in some hilly area, it will be an added benefit as it will be a holiday period 24x7 with all my relatives visiting regularly. It can also be converted into a business for extra earnings as a guest house.


2. Though I have a car, still I would like to have a fleet of cars that include all the top brands  such as the sweet Merc, RR, BMW, Jaguar as well the local Skoda. My utmost desire is to buy the forthcoming new generation car that can fly in the air. You can drive it on the road and you can also fly with it into the sky and land on your roof top.


3. Though I have traveled every corner of India, due to my busy schedule, I could not travel much to other countries. When at 60, I would like to see the entire world alongwith my wife. My travel must include the countries such as UK, USA, Canada, China, Russia, Australia & everything in between. I know it will be a delight for me and I am awaiting for that era.


4. Moreover i want absolute security i.e. no financial crunch, even for the medical emergencies that crop up generally after 60 years of age. Everyone prefers absolutely non dependence on any one else and me too want to live a life i.e. Befikar Umar Bhar.


5. Last but not the least, I want to enjoy the rest of my life. I want to enjoy my life in my farm house, in my flying car, around the word and without any financial crunch. As mentioned above it can be fulfilled only & only if you have taken a right decision at the right age. IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd offers a suitable Life Insurance policy for everyone. First of all it gives the option of Double payouts i.e. one at the end of the premium term and the other one for those luckiest ones who reach the age of 100. Suppose one has the policy & he reaches 100 years of age, it will be a big joy for him if he gets the lumpsum payout to enjoy the life even after 100. That’s absolutely amazing. Ofcourse, everyone can’t get it, but the few ones who could reach there will be the Luckiest ones.


When one gets his first lumpsum payout, he can go for a worldwide Tour or can opt a big car or can go for a big home or can go for all depending upon the amount of the policy. Means at the age when you have no other source to acquire any thing, or to enjoy life, your own savings in the terms of whole life insurance policy will come to rescue.  It may be your Dream car, your Dream home, your Dream tour with the fun & enjoyment for therest of your life.

You can know much more about it from the link below : IDBI Federal Lifesurance Whole Life - Befikar Umar Bhar Advert.

You can check this link to understand that how you can be befikar, umar bhar : http://bit.ly/BefikarUmarBhar

You can also view the video embedded below to understand everything :


I am sure that you have understood very well that how you can be befikar umar bhar, just by opting a Whole Life Policy from IDBI Federal.

Pics have been taken with thanks from the Link of IDBI Federal and it can be viewed to know more about its whole life insurance policies.

No comments:

Post a Comment